There are 3 public schools in 97232 with an average Homefacts rating of B+. The total crime rate for Portland is moderate, and there are 4 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 97232. Unemployment in 97232 is moderate. Median house prices in 97232 is $0 and the median home sales price is $540,000.
Schools in 97232 view all
3 Public Schools found in 97232 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Laurelhurst Elementary School (Grades KG-08)
- Da Vinci Middle School (Grades 06-08)
- Benson Polytechnic High School (Grades 09-12)
5 Colleges & Universities found in 97232 view all colleges & universities
Crime in 97232 view details
4 Registered Offenders found in 97232 search the registered offender database
846 NE Laurelhurst Pl, Portland, OR 97232
Brian A Ford
Out of State , PORTLAND , OR 97232
Christopher James Dupre
Last Reported Address - Out of State, Portland, OR 97232-3059, Multnomah County
Michael Jermaine Miranda
900 NE OREGON ST, PORTLAND, OR 97232
Crime Index for in Portland, OR view report
- Total Crime Index
- Violent Crime Index
- Property Crime Index
0 Former Drug Labs found in 97232 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 97232.
Real Estate for 97232 view all
Real Estate Overview for 97232
Average Listing PriceNo Data
Median Sales Price$540,000 compared to October 2016
Median Home Value for 97232
Housing Inventory for 97232
12 Homes For Sale for 97232 View All
1 Foreclosure for 97232 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 97232
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 97232 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
We're sorry! No number of properties per bedroom found for 97232 in our database.
5,016 Building Permits for Portland, OR View All
- In 2014, the city of Portland, OR issued 5,016 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 5,016 permits, 792 were issued for single family homes and 4,224 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Portland, OR issued 3,755 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 3,755 permits, 763 were issued for single family homes and 2,992 were issued for multi-family homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Portland, OR
Fair Market Rents in Portland, OR**Displaying data from OR 97232
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $860
- 1 Bedroom: $960
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,130
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,640
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,990
Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
630 Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
Weather statistics for Portland, OR
Average Monthly Temperature for Portland, OR
- January 39.86°
- February 43.5°
- March 46.47°
- April 50.98°
- May 57.74°
- June 62.8°
- July 69.55°
- August 69.52°
- September 65.3°
- October 54.67°
- November 46.73°
- December 39.76°
Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Probability of Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Demographics for 97232 view details
Median Household Income for 97232
Politics for Portland, OR
Neighborhood Info for 97232
0 Hospitals found in 97232 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 97232 in our database.
0 Libraries found in 97232 view all
- We're sorry! No libraries found for 97232 in our database.
0 Police Stations found in 97232 view all
- We're sorry! No police stations found for 97232 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 97232.