There are 12 public schools in 97229 with an average Homefacts rating of A. The total crime rate for Portland is moderate, and there are 0 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 97229. Unemployment in 97229 is moderate. Median house prices in 97229 is $594,450 and the median home sales price is $530,000.
Schools in 97229 view all
12 Public Schools found in 97229 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Findley Elementary (Grades KG-05)
- Jacob Wismer Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- Stoller Middle School (Grades 06-08)
- Forest Park Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- Cedar Mill Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- School District Rating
- We're sorry! No School District is found our database.
8 Private Schools found in 97229
0 Colleges & Universities found in 97229 view all colleges & universities
- We're sorry! No colleges & universities found for 97229 in our database.
Crime in 97229 view details
0 Registered Offenders found in 97229 search the registered offender database
- Good news! No offenders found in 97229.
Crime Index for in Portland, OR view report
- Total Crime Index
- Violent Crime Index
- Property Crime Index
0 Former Drug Labs found in 97229 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 97229.
Real Estate for 97229 view all
Real Estate Overview for 97229
Average Listing Price$594,450 compared to November 2016
Median Sales Price$530,000 compared to November 2016
Median Home Value for 97229
Housing Inventory for 97229
110 Homes For Sale for 97229 View All
18 Foreclosures for 97229 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 97229
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 97229 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
5,016 Building Permits for Portland, OR View All
- In 2014, the city of Portland, OR issued 5,016 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 5,016 permits, 792 were issued for single family homes and 4,224 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Portland, OR issued 3,755 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 3,755 permits, 763 were issued for single family homes and 2,992 were issued for multi-family homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Portland, OR
Fair Market Rents in Portland, OR**Displaying data from OR 97229
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $990
- 1 Bedroom: $1,100
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,300
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,890
- 4 Bedrooms: $2,290
Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
318 Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
Weather statistics for Portland, OR
Average Monthly Temperature for Portland, OR
- January 39.86°
- February 43.5°
- March 46.47°
- April 50.98°
- May 57.74°
- June 62.8°
- July 69.55°
- August 69.52°
- September 65.3°
- October 54.67°
- November 46.73°
- December 39.76°
Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Probability of Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Demographics for 97229 view details
Median Household Income for 97229
Politics for Portland, OR
Neighborhood Info for 97229
0 Hospitals found in 97229 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 97229 in our database.
0 Police Stations found in 97229 view all
- We're sorry! No police stations found for 97229 in our database.
0 Retirement Homes found in 97229 view all
- We're sorry! No retirement homes found for 97229 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 97229.