There are 7 public schools in 97225 with an average Homefacts rating of A-. The total crime rate for Portland is moderate, and there are 0 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 97225. Unemployment in 97225 is moderate. Median house prices in 97225 is $469,900 and the median home sales price is $431,100.
Schools in 97225 view all
7 Public Schools found in 97225 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- West Sylvan Middle School (Grades 06-08)
- Ridgewood Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- West Tualatin View Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- Cedar Park Middle School (Grades 06-08)
- Raleigh Hills Elementary School (Grades KG-08)
2 Colleges & Universities found in 97225 view all colleges & universities
Crime in 97225 view details
0 Registered Offenders found in 97225 search the registered offender database
- Good news! No offenders found in 97225.
Crime Index for in Portland, OR view report
- Total Crime Index
- Violent Crime Index
- Property Crime Index
0 Former Drug Labs found in 97225 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 97225.
Real Estate for 97225 view all
Real Estate Overview for 97225
Average Listing Price$469,900 compared to November 2016
Median Sales Price$431,100 compared to November 2016
Median Home Value for 97225
Housing Inventory for 97225
31 Homes For Sale for 97225 View All
6 Foreclosures for 97225 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 97225
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 97225 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
We're sorry! No number of properties per bedroom found for 97225 in our database.
5,016 Building Permits for Portland, OR View All
- In 2014, the city of Portland, OR issued 5,016 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 5,016 permits, 792 were issued for single family homes and 4,224 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Portland, OR issued 3,755 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 3,755 permits, 763 were issued for single family homes and 2,992 were issued for multi-family homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Portland, OR
Fair Market Rents in Portland, OR**Displaying data from OR 97225
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $1,000
- 1 Bedroom: $1,110
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,310
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,910
- 4 Bedrooms: $2,310
Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
1185 Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
Weather statistics for Portland, OR
Average Monthly Temperature for Portland, OR
- January 39.86°
- February 43.5°
- March 46.47°
- April 50.98°
- May 57.74°
- June 62.8°
- July 69.55°
- August 69.52°
- September 65.3°
- October 54.67°
- November 46.73°
- December 39.76°
Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Probability of Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Demographics for 97225 view details
Median Household Income for 97225
Politics for Portland, OR
Neighborhood Info for 97225
0 FCC Towers found in 97225 view all
- We're sorry! No fcc towers found for 97225 in our database.
0 Fire Stations found in 97225 view all
- We're sorry! No fire stations found for 97225 in our database.
0 Police Stations found in 97225 view all
- We're sorry! No police stations found for 97225 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 97225.