There are 1 public schools in 97201 with an average Homefacts rating of A+. The total crime rate for Portland is moderate, and there are 4 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 97201. Unemployment in 97201 is moderate. Median house prices in 97201 is $559,450 and the median home sales price is $384,500.
Schools in 97201 view all
1 Public Schools found in 97201 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Ainsworth Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
3 Colleges & Universities found in 97201 view all colleges & universities
Crime in 97201 view details
4 Registered Offenders found in 97201 search the registered offender database
Jeremy G Thorn
1630 SW Clay St Apt 8N, Portland, OR 97201
Larry Joseph Robinson
Out of State , PORTLAND , OR 97201
Michael T J Riggins
1212 SW Clay St Apt 603, Portland, OR 97201
HOMELESS PORTLAND, Oregon 97201
Crime Index for in Portland, OR view report
- Total Crime Index
- Violent Crime Index
- Property Crime Index
Real Estate for 97201 view all
Real Estate Overview for 97201
Average Listing Price$559,450 compared to November 2016
Median Sales Price$384,500 compared to November 2016
Median Home Value for 97201
Housing Inventory for 97201
57 Homes For Sale for 97201 View All
5 Foreclosures for 97201 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 97201
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 97201 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
We're sorry! No number of properties per bedroom found for 97201 in our database.
5,016 Building Permits for Portland, OR View All
- In 2014, the city of Portland, OR issued 5,016 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 5,016 permits, 792 were issued for single family homes and 4,224 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Portland, OR issued 3,755 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 3,755 permits, 763 were issued for single family homes and 2,992 were issued for multi-family homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Portland, OR
Fair Market Rents in Portland, OR**Displaying data from OR 97201
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $1,070
- 1 Bedroom: $1,190
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,400
- 3 Bedrooms: $2,040
- 4 Bedrooms: $2,470
Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
961 Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
Weather statistics for Portland, OR
Average Monthly Temperature for Portland, OR
- January 39.86°
- February 43.5°
- March 46.47°
- April 50.98°
- May 57.74°
- June 62.8°
- July 69.55°
- August 69.52°
- September 65.3°
- October 54.67°
- November 46.73°
- December 39.76°
Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Probability of Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Demographics for 97201 view details
Median Household Income for 97201
Politics for Portland, OR
Neighborhood Info for 97201
0 Cemeteries found in 97201 view all
- We're sorry! No cemeteries found for 97201 in our database.
0 FCC Towers found in 97201 view all
- We're sorry! No fcc towers found for 97201 in our database.
0 Hospitals found in 97201 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 97201 in our database.
0 Libraries found in 97201 view all
- We're sorry! No libraries found for 97201 in our database.
0 Retirement Homes found in 97201 view all
- We're sorry! No retirement homes found for 97201 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 97201.