There are 4 public schools in 97215 with an average Homefacts rating of B+. The total crime rate for Portland is moderate, and there are 0 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 97215. Unemployment in 97215 is low. Median house prices in 97215 is $0 and the median home sales price is $632,000.
Schools in 97215 view all
4 Public Schools found in 97215 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Glencoe Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- Mt Tabor Middle School (Grades 06-08)
- Portland Arthur Academy Charter School (Grades KG-05)
- Bridger Elementary School (Grades KG-08)
- School District Rating
- We're sorry! No School District is found our database.
2 Colleges & Universities found in 97215 view all colleges & universities
Crime in 97215 view details
0 Registered Offenders found in 97215 search the registered offender database
- Good news! No offenders found in 97215.
Crime Index for in Portland, OR view report
- Total Crime Index
- Violent Crime Index
- Property Crime Index
1 Former Drug Lab found in 97215 view all
Real Estate for 97215 view all
Real Estate Overview for 97215
Average Listing PriceNo Data
Median Sales Price$632,000 compared to December 2016
Median Home Value for 97215
Housing Inventory for 97215
19 Homes For Sale for 97215 View All
4 Foreclosures for 97215 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 97215
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 97215 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
5,016 Building Permits for Portland, OR View All
- In 2014, the city of Portland, OR issued 5,016 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 5,016 permits, 792 were issued for single family homes and 4,224 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Portland, OR issued 3,755 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 3,755 permits, 763 were issued for single family homes and 2,992 were issued for multi-family homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Portland, OR
Fair Market Rents in Portland, OR**Displaying data from OR 97215
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $900
- 1 Bedroom: $1,000
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,180
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,720
- 4 Bedrooms: $2,080
Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
1137 Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
Weather statistics for Portland, OR
Average Monthly Temperature for Portland, OR
- January 39.86°
- February 43.5°
- March 46.47°
- April 50.98°
- May 57.74°
- June 62.8°
- July 69.55°
- August 69.52°
- September 65.3°
- October 54.67°
- November 46.73°
- December 39.76°
Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Probability of Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Demographics for 97215 view details
Median Household Income for 97215
Politics for Portland, OR
Neighborhood Info for 97215
0 Cemeteries found in 97215 view all
- We're sorry! No cemeteries found for 97215 in our database.
0 FCC Towers found in 97215 view all
- We're sorry! No fcc towers found for 97215 in our database.
0 Fire Stations found in 97215 view all
- We're sorry! No fire stations found for 97215 in our database.
0 Hospitals found in 97215 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 97215 in our database.
0 Libraries found in 97215 view all
- We're sorry! No libraries found for 97215 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 97215.