There are 1 public schools in 97210 with an average Homefacts rating of A+. The total crime rate for Portland is moderate, and there are 1 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 97210. Unemployment in 97210 is moderate. Median house prices in 97210 is $0 and the median home sales price is $649,000.
Schools in 97210 view all
1 Public Schools found in 97210 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Chapman Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- School District Rating
- We're sorry! No School District is found our database.
1 Colleges & Universities found in 97210 view all colleges & universities
Crime in 97210 view details
1 Registered Offender found in 97210 search the registered offender database
James Lee Shaw
HOMELESS FREEMONT BRNW INDUS, PORTLAND, OR 97210
Crime Index for in Portland, OR view report
- Total Crime Index
- Violent Crime Index
- Property Crime Index
1 Former Drug Lab found in 97210 view all
Real Estate for 97210 view all
Real Estate Overview for 97210
Average Listing PriceNo Data
Median Sales Price$649,000 compared to October 2016
Median Home Value for 97210
Housing Inventory for 97210
17 Homes For Sale for 97210 View All
3 Foreclosures for 97210 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 97210
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 97210 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
We're sorry! No number of properties per bedroom found for 97210 in our database.
5,016 Building Permits for Portland, OR View All
- In 2014, the city of Portland, OR issued 5,016 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 5,016 permits, 792 were issued for single family homes and 4,224 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Portland, OR issued 3,755 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 3,755 permits, 763 were issued for single family homes and 2,992 were issued for multi-family homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Portland, OR
Fair Market Rents in Portland, OR**Displaying data from OR 97210
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $970
- 1 Bedroom: $1,080
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,270
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,850
- 4 Bedrooms: $2,240
Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
703 Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
Weather statistics for Portland, OR
Average Monthly Temperature for Portland, OR
- January 39.86°
- February 43.5°
- March 46.47°
- April 50.98°
- May 57.74°
- June 62.8°
- July 69.55°
- August 69.52°
- September 65.3°
- October 54.67°
- November 46.73°
- December 39.76°
Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Probability of Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Demographics for 97210 view details
Median Household Income for 97210
Politics for Portland, OR
Neighborhood Info for 97210
0 Cemeteries found in 97210 view all
- We're sorry! No cemeteries found for 97210 in our database.
0 Retirement Homes found in 97210 view all
- We're sorry! No retirement homes found for 97210 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 97210.