There are 3 public schools in 35217 with an average Homefacts rating of C. there are 51 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 35217. Unemployment in 35217 is very high. Median house prices in 35217 is $48,500 and the median home sales price is $0.
Schools in 35217 view all
3 Public Schools found in 35217 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Fultondale High Sch (Grades 06-12)
- Inglenook Sch (Grades KG-08)
- Jefferson Co Counseling Learning Ctr (Grades KG-12)
- School District Rating
- Tarrant City
0 Colleges & Universities found in 35217 view all colleges & universities
- We're sorry! No colleges & universities found for 35217 in our database.
Crime in 35217 view details
51 Registered Offenders found in 35217 search the registered offender database
Anthony Carlos Thomas
15 12th St, Birmingham, AL 35217
Anthony Lee Adams
3418 39th Pl N, Birmingham, AL 35217
Arrid Lamar Carter
221 2ND ST, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35217
Bernard Sanders Jr.
1816 Princeton Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35217
Get records about registered offenders
Instantly get anyone's arrest record from this new website, Truthfinder.com
Bobby Kennedy Thomas
9413 7th Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35217
Bruce Edward Bradshaw
409 7th St, Birmingham, AL 35217
Christopher Ray Rogers
HOMELESS, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35217
Clem Mason Clark Jr.
3733 42nd St N, Birmingham, AL 35217
Damien Raphael Vaughn
9420 7th Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35217
Daniel Jay Moorer
1704 Overlook Cir, Birmingham, AL 35217
Crime Index for in Birmingham, AL view report
0 Former Drug Labs found in 35217 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 35217.
Property Reports for 35217 view all
Property Report Overview for 35217
Average Listing Price$48,500 compared to October 2017
Median Sales PriceNo Data
Median Home Value for 35217
Housing Inventory for 35217
1,005 Building Permits for Birmingham, AL View All
- In 2014, the city of Birmingham, AL issued 1,005 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 1,005 permits, 76 were issued for single family homes and 929 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Birmingham, AL issued 561 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 561 permits, 80 were issued for single family homes and 481 were issued for multi-family homes.
Building Permits By Year issued in Birmingham, AL
Fair Market Rents in Birmingham, AL**Displaying data from AL 35217
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $600
- 1 Bedroom: $680
- 2 Bedrooms: $780
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,050
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,170
Environmental Hazards for Birmingham, AL
104 Environmental Hazards for Birmingham, AL
Weather statistics for Birmingham, AL
- We're sorry! No Weather statistics found in our database.
Average Monthly Temperature for Birmingham, AL
- January 44.23°
- February 47.07°
- March 56.2°
- April 64.38°
- May 71.73°
- June 80.21°
- July 81.58°
- August 80.84°
- September 75.18°
- October 63.17°
- November 53.63°
- December 44.68°
Natural Disasters for Birmingham, AL
Probability of Natural Disasters for Birmingham, AL
Demographics for 35217 view details
Median Household Income for 35217
Politics for Birmingham, AL
Neighborhood Info for 35217
0 Cemeteries found in 35217 view all
- We're sorry! No cemeteries found for 35217 in our database.
0 Hospitals found in 35217 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 35217 in our database.