There are 5 public schools in 35206 with an average Homefacts rating of C. there are 72 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 35206. Unemployment in 35206 is moderate. Median house prices in 35206 is $54,950 and the median home sales price is $35,000.
Schools in 35206 view all
5 Public Schools found in 35206 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Christian Alt Sch (Grades KG-08)
- Robinson Elem Sch (Grades PK-05)
- Ossie Ware Mitchell Elem Sch (Grades 06-08)
- Barrett Elem Sch (Grades KG-05)
- Mcneel Sch - Vacca Campus (Grades 07-12)
- School District Rating
- We're sorry! No School District is found our database.
0 Colleges & Universities found in 35206 view all colleges & universities
- We're sorry! No colleges & universities found for 35206 in our database.
Crime in 35206 view details
72 Registered Offenders found in 35206 search the registered offender database
Adam Dewayne Woods
7129 Oporto Ave, Birmingham, AL 35206
Angelo Jermaine Ross
8524 8th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35206
Anthony Earl Sutton Jr.
820 86th St S, Birmingham, AL 35206
229 67th Pl N, Birmingham, AL 35206
Get records about registered offenders
Instantly get anyone's arrest record from this new website, Truthfinder.com
Antonio Carey Lorenza
100 93rd St N, Birmingham, AL 35206
Arnold Jerome Stephens
776 79th Pl S, Birmingham, AL 35206
Billy Ray Mikel Jr.
530 OPORTO MADRID N BLVD, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35206
Carson Keith Adams
516 78th St N, Birmingham, AL 35206
Charles Anthony Grimes
8826 West Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35206
Charles Curtis Mckenzie
4347 74th St N, Birmingham, AL 35206
Crime Index for in Birmingham, AL view report
0 Former Drug Labs found in 35206 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 35206.
Property Reports for 35206 view all
Property Report Overview for 35206
Average Listing Price$54,950 compared to May 2017
Median Sales Price$35,000 compared to May 2017
Median Home Value for 35206
Housing Inventory for 35206
1,005 Building Permits for Birmingham, AL View All
- In 2014, the city of Birmingham, AL issued 1,005 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 1,005 permits, 76 were issued for single family homes and 929 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Birmingham, AL issued 561 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 561 permits, 80 were issued for single family homes and 481 were issued for multi-family homes.
Building Permits By Year issued in Birmingham, AL
Fair Market Rents in Birmingham, AL**Displaying data from AL 35206
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $620
- 1 Bedroom: $690
- 2 Bedrooms: $790
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,060
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,190
Environmental Hazards for Birmingham, AL
43 Environmental Hazards for Birmingham, AL
Weather statistics for Birmingham, AL
- We're sorry! No Weather statistics found in our database.
Average Monthly Temperature for Birmingham, AL
- January 44.23°
- February 47.07°
- March 56.2°
- April 64.38°
- May 71.73°
- June 80.21°
- July 81.58°
- August 80.84°
- September 75.18°
- October 63.17°
- November 53.63°
- December 44.68°
Natural Disasters for Birmingham, AL
Probability of Natural Disasters for Birmingham, AL
Demographics for 35206 view details
Median Household Income for 35206
Politics for Birmingham, AL
Neighborhood Info for 35206
1 Fire Station found in 35206 view all
0 Hospitals found in 35206 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 35206 in our database.