Take-Offs and Landings
In 2011: 880,994
In 2010: 642,512
In 2009: 625,728
In 2008: 699,805
In 2007: 774,450
Percent Change from 2010 to 2011: 0.3712
Airport Status Information
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) Real-time Status|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 3 hours and 37 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours and 9 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 6 hours and 55 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 24 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Traffic is experiencing gate hold and taxi delays lasting 15 minutes or less.|
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
Airport Ownership & Management
Owner / Manager
CHANDELLE RUNWAY, LLC/JOHN R STEWART JR
Name & Address
235 CHANDELLE RIDGE DRIVE
WOODRUFF, SC 29388
Airport Inspection Details
Other Airport Details
Air Traffic Control Tower at Airport
Runway Surface Condition
Runway Edge Light Intensity
Top 100 highest traffic airports in the United States for 2009
Homefacts has collected the top 100 airports in the United States that have had the most enmplanements in 2009.
Click on the links below for more information!
1. HARTSFIELD - JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Atlanta, GA - ATL
2. CHICAGO O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Chicago, IL - ORD
read more »
Top 100 Highest Traffic Airports in the United States 2011
Listed below are the 100 busiest airports in the United States in 2011. Rankings are given by the total number of enplanements throughout the year.
The top five highest traffic airports remain the same from the previous two years. Each of the top five busiest airports recorded over 25 million enplan...
read more »