There are 5 public schools in 18052 with an average Homefacts rating of C+. The total crime rate for Whitehall is very low , and there are 0 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 18052. Unemployment in 18052 is high. Average list prices in 18052 is $202,500 and the median home sales price is $0.
Schools in 18052 view all
5 Public Schools found in 18052 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- George D Steckel El Sch (Grades 02-03)
- Zephyr El Sch (Grades 04-05)
- Whitehall-coplay Ms (Grades 06-08)
- Whitehall Hs (Grades 09-12)
- Clarence M Gockley El Sch (Grades KG-01)
1 Colleges & Universities found in 18052 view all colleges & universities
Crime in 18052 view details
0 Registered Offenders found in 18052 search the registered offender database
- Good news! No offenders found in 18052.
Crime Index for in Whitehall, PA view report
- Total Crime Index
- Violent Crime Index
- Property Crime Index
0 Former Drug Labs found in 18052 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 18052.
Property Reports for 18052 view all
Property Report Overview for 18052
Average Listing Price$202,500 compared to August 2019
Median Sales PriceNo Data
Median Home Value for 18052
Housing Inventory for 18052
1 Building Permits for Whitehall, PA View All
- In 2014, the city of Whitehall, PA issued 1 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes.
- In 2013, the city of Whitehall, PA issued 6 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Whitehall, PA
Fair Market Rents in Whitehall, PA**Displaying data from PA 18052
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $710
- 1 Bedroom: $870
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,110
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,430
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,510
Environmental Hazards for Whitehall, PA
37 Environmental Hazards for Whitehall, PA
Weather statistics for Whitehall, PA
- We're sorry! No Weather statistics found in our database.
Average Monthly Temperature for Whitehall, PA
- January 28.48°
- February 30.95°
- March 42.05°
- April 53.45°
- May 62.92°
- June 70.47°
- July 74.37°
- August 72.42°
- September 66.03°
- October 54.2°
- November 43.82°
- December 33.85°
Natural Disasters for Whitehall, PA
Probability of Natural Disasters for Whitehall, PA
Demographics for 18052 view details
Median Household Income for 18052
Politics for Whitehall, PA
Neighborhood Info for 18052
0 Hospitals found in 18052 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 18052 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 18052.