There are 0 public schools in 30336 with an average Homefacts rating of NA. The total crime rate for Atlanta is high , and there are 22 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 30336. Unemployment in 30336 is moderate. Median house prices in 30336 is $0 and the median home sales price is $0.
Schools in 30336 view all
0 Public Schools found in 30336 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- School District Rating
- We're sorry! No School District is found our database.
0 Colleges & Universities found in 30336 view all colleges & universities
- We're sorry! No colleges & universities found for 30336 in our database.
Crime in 30336 view details
22 Registered Offenders found in 30336 search the registered offender database
Alphonso Gazzara Ryles
4330 FULTON INDUSTRIAL BLVD, ATLANTA GA, 30336
Bernard Allen Rancher
300 WENDELL CT DISMAS CHARITES, ATLANTA, GA 30336
Daniel Michael Williams
300 WENDELL CT SW DORM 9, ATLANTA GA, 30336
Derrick Demone Dodson
4120 FULTON INDUSTRIAL BLVD ROOM 330, ATLANTA GA, 30336
Get records about registered offenders
Instantly get anyone's arrest record from this new website, Truthfinder.com
Derrick Devon Cousin
4120 FULTON INDUSTRIAL BOULEVARD ROOM 329, ATLANTA GA, 30336
George Junior Crapp
4100 WENDELL DR ROOM 206, ATLANTA GA, 30336
Out of State , ATLANTA , GA 30336
James R Edwards
4430 FREDERICK DRIVE ROOM 204, ATLANTA GA, 30336
Jessica Loren Posey
4100 WENDELL DR, ATLANTA GA, 30336
John Eugene Schirling
4100 WENDELL DR SW, ATLANTA GA, 30336
Crime Index for in Atlanta, GA view report
- Total Crime Index
- Violent Crime Index
- Property Crime Index
0 Former Drug Labs found in 30336 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 30336.
Property Reports for 30336 view all
Property Report Overview for 30336
Average Listing PriceNo Data
Median Sales PriceNo Data
Median Home Value for 30336
Housing Inventory for 30336
4,505 Building Permits for Atlanta, GA View All
- In 2014, the city of Atlanta, GA issued 4,505 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 4,505 permits, 545 were issued for single family homes and 3,960 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Atlanta, GA issued 5,543 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 5,543 permits, 473 were issued for single family homes and 5,070 were issued for multi-family homes.
Building Permits By Year issued in Atlanta, GA
Fair Market Rents in Atlanta, GA**Displaying data from GA 30336
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $850
- 1 Bedroom: $880
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,010
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,310
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,610
Environmental Hazards for Atlanta, GA
144 Environmental Hazards for Atlanta, GA
Weather statistics for Atlanta, GA
- We're sorry! No Weather statistics found in our database.
Average Monthly Temperature for Atlanta, GA
- January 43.12°
- February 46.3°
- March 54.03°
- April 62.42°
- May 70.23°
- June 78.63°
- July 80.32°
- August 79.4°
- September 73.58°
- October 61.95°
- November 51.85°
- December 46.08°
Demographics for 30336 view details
Median Household Income for 30336
Politics for Atlanta, GA
Neighborhood Info for 30336
0 Cemeteries found in 30336 view all
- We're sorry! No cemeteries found for 30336 in our database.
0 Hospitals found in 30336 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 30336 in our database.
0 Retirement Homes found in 30336 view all
- We're sorry! No retirement homes found for 30336 in our database.