There are 4 public schools in 35043 with an average Homefacts rating of A-. there are 3 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 35043. Unemployment in 35043 is low. Median house prices in 35043 is $0 and the median home sales price is $212,578.
Schools in 35043 view all
4 Public Schools found in 35043 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Chelsea High Sch (Grades 09-12)
- Chelsea Middle Sch (Grades 06-08)
- Forest Oaks Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- Chelsea Pk Elem Sch (Grades KG-05)
- School District Rating
- We're sorry! No School District is found our database.
0 Colleges & Universities found in 35043 view all colleges & universities
- We're sorry! No colleges & universities found for 35043 in our database.
Crime in 35043 view details
3 Registered Offenders found in 35043 search the registered offender database
Angela Michelle Pilkington
9444 COUNTY ROAD 11, CHELSEA, AL 35043
Richard Edward Stone Iii
12719 Old Highway 280, Chelsea, AL 35043
Steven Wayne Mcdaniel
77 Woodcrest Ln, Chelsea, AL 35043
Crime Index for in Chelsea, AL view report
No crime data available.
0 Former Drug Labs found in 35043 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 35043.
Real Estate for 35043 view all
Real Estate Overview for 35043
Average Listing PriceNo Data
Median Sales Price$212,578 compared to September 2016
Median Home Value for 35043
Housing Inventory for 35043
124 Homes For Sale for 35043 View All
9 Foreclosures for 35043 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 35043
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 35043 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
110 Building Permits for Chelsea, AL View All
- In 2014, the city of Chelsea, AL issued 110 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes.
- In 2013, the city of Chelsea, AL issued 151 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Chelsea, AL
Fair Market Rents in Chelsea, AL**Displaying data from AL 35043
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $740
- 1 Bedroom: $820
- 2 Bedrooms: $950
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,240
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,420
Environmental Hazards for Chelsea, AL
11 Environmental Hazards for Chelsea, AL
Weather statistics for Chelsea, AL
Average Monthly Temperature for Chelsea, AL
- January 45.33°
- February 47.98°
- March 57.28°
- April 64.4°
- May 71.73°
- June 79.81°
- July 80.85°
- August 80.46°
- September 74.8°
- October 63.18°
- November 53.33°
- December 45.95°
Demographics for 35043 view details
Median Household Income for 35043
Politics for Chelsea, AL
Neighborhood Info for 35043
0 Cemeteries found in 35043 view all
- We're sorry! No cemeteries found for 35043 in our database.
0 Hospitals found in 35043 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 35043 in our database.
0 Retirement Homes found in 35043 view all
- We're sorry! No retirement homes found for 35043 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 35043.