Take-Offs and Landings
In 2011: 135,965
In 2010: 156,251
In 2009: 144,961
In 2008: 154,312
In 2007: 158,747
Percent Change from 2010 to 2011: -0.1298
Airport Status Information
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA) Real-time Status|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 41 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 18 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 30 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to Chicago Midway Airport, Chicago, IL (MDW) is currently experiencing delays averaging 43 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Traffic is experiencing gate hold and taxi delays lasting 15 minutes or less.|
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
Airport Ownership & Management
Owner / Manager
MARATHON AND PORTAGE CO/TONY YARON
Name & Address
200 CWA DR. SUITE 201
MOSINEE, WI 54455
Airport Inspection Details
Other Airport Details
Air Traffic Control Tower at Airport
Portland Cement Conc
Runway Surface Condition
Runway Edge Light Intensity
Top 100 highest traffic airports in the United States for 2009
Homefacts has collected the top 100 airports in the United States that have had the most enmplanements in 2009.
Click on the links below for more information!
1. HARTSFIELD - JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Atlanta, GA - ATL
2. CHICAGO O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Chicago, IL - ORD
read more »
Top 100 Highest Traffic Airports in the United States 2011
Listed below are the 100 busiest airports in the United States in 2011. Rankings are given by the total number of enplanements throughout the year.
The top five highest traffic airports remain the same from the previous two years. Each of the top five busiest airports recorded over 25 million enplan...
read more »