Take-Offs and Landings
In 2011: 3,852,886
In 2010: 3,783,407
In 2009: 3,675,861
In 2008: 4,021,976
In 2007: 3,988,199
Percent Change from 2010 to 2011: 0.0184
Airport Status Information
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) Real-time Status|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WX / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, Boston, MA (BOS) is currently experiencing delays averaging 44 minutes.
- Due to WX / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 42 minutes.
- Due to WX / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 6 minutes.
- Due to WX / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 51 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Due to WX:Thunderstorms, traffic is experiencing Gate Hold and Taxi delays between 15 minutes and 29 minutes in length and decreasing. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
Airport Ownership & Management
Owner / Manager
CITY OF DALLAS/MARK DUEBNER
Name & Address
DEPT OF AVIATION, DALLAS LOVE FIELD, 8008 CEDAR SP
DALLAS, TX 75235
Airport Inspection Details
Other Airport Details
Air Traffic Control Tower at Airport
Portland Cement Conc
Runway Surface Condition
Runway Edge Light Intensity
Top 100 highest traffic airports in the United States for 2009
Homefacts has collected the top 100 airports in the United States that have had the most enmplanements in 2009.
Click on the links below for more information!
1. HARTSFIELD - JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Atlanta, GA - ATL
2. CHICAGO O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Chicago, IL - ORD
read more »
Top 100 Highest Traffic Airports in the United States 2011
Listed below are the 100 busiest airports in the United States in 2011. Rankings are given by the total number of enplanements throughout the year.
The top five highest traffic airports remain the same from the previous two years. Each of the top five busiest airports recorded over 25 million enplan...
read more »