There are 8 public schools in 19145 with an average Homefacts rating of C. , and there are 4 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 19145. Unemployment in 19145 is high. Average list prices in 19145 is $277,000 and the median home sales price is $0.
Schools in 19145 view all
8 Public Schools found in 19145 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Gamp (Grades 05-12)
- Philadelphia Performing Arts Cs (Grades KG-12)
- Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Te (Grades 09-12)
- Girard Stephen Sch (Grades KG-04)
- Bregy F Amedee Sch (Grades PK-08)
- School District Rating
- Philadelphia Performing Arts Cs
- Preparatory Cs Of Mathematics Science Tech And Careers
- Universal Audenried Charter School
- Universal Vare Charter School
10 Private Schools found in 19145
0 Colleges & Universities found in 19145 view all colleges & universities
- We're sorry! No colleges & universities found for 19145 in our database.
Crime in 19145 view details
4 Registered Offenders found in 19145 search the registered offender database
Clifford Leroy Douglas
24TH ST AND OREGAN AVE PHILADELPHIA, PA 19145
Glenn Raymond Jones
2320 MCCLELLAN ST. PHILADELPHIA, PA 19145
Glenn Raymond Jones
2320 McClellan St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
PHILADELPHIA PA 19145
Crime Index for in Philadelphia, PA view report
No crime data available.
0 Former Drug Labs found in 19145 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 19145.
Property Reports for 19145 view all
Property Report Overview for 19145
Average Listing Price$277,000 compared to November 2019
Median Sales PriceNo Data
Median Home Value for 19145
Housing Inventory for 19145
3,973 Building Permits for Philadelphia, PA View All
- In 2014, the city of Philadelphia, PA issued 3,973 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 3,973 permits, 756 were issued for single family homes and 3,217 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Philadelphia, PA issued 2,815 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 2,815 permits, 632 were issued for single family homes and 2,183 were issued for multi-family homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Philadelphia, PA
Fair Market Rents in Philadelphia, PA**Displaying data from PA 19145
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $730
- 1 Bedroom: $850
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,030
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,280
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,470
Environmental Hazards for Philadelphia, PA
64 Environmental Hazards for Philadelphia, PA
Weather statistics for Philadelphia, PA
- We're sorry! No Weather statistics found in our database.
Average Monthly Temperature for Philadelphia, PA
- January 33.08°
- February 35.48°
- March 44.7°
- April 54.93°
- May 64.17°
- June 73.34°
- July 78.87°
- August 75.78°
- September 69.04°
- October 57.8°
- November 46.57°
- December 37.77°
Natural Disasters for Philadelphia, PA
Probability of Natural Disasters for Philadelphia, PA
Demographics for 19145 view details
Median Household Income for 19145
Politics for Philadelphia, PA
Neighborhood Info for 19145
0 Cemeteries found in 19145 view all
- We're sorry! No cemeteries found for 19145 in our database.
0 Hospitals found in 19145 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 19145 in our database.
0 Retirement Homes found in 19145 view all
- We're sorry! No retirement homes found for 19145 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 19145.