There are 5 public schools in 14526 with an average Homefacts rating of A. there are 1 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 14526. Unemployment in 14526 is moderate. Median house prices in 14526 is $200,000 and the median home sales price is $170,000.
Schools in 14526 view all
5 Public Schools found in 14526 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Cobbles Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- Bay Trail Middle School (Grades 06-08)
- Scribner Road Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- Harris Hill Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
- Penfield Senior High School (Grades 09-12)
0 Colleges & Universities found in 14526 view all colleges & universities
- We're sorry! No colleges & universities found for 14526 in our database.
Crime in 14526 view details
1 Registered Offender found in 14526 search the registered offender database
185 Pleasant Way, Penfield, NY 14526
Crime Index for in Penfield, NY view report
No crime data available.
0 Former Drug Labs found in 14526 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 14526.
Real Estate for 14526 view all
Real Estate Overview for 14526
Average Listing Price$200,000 compared to August 2016
Median Sales Price$170,000 compared to August 2016
Median Home Value for 14526
We're sorry! No median home value found for 14526 in our database.
Housing Inventory for 14526
26 Homes For Sale for 14526 View All
53 Foreclosures for 14526 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 14526
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 14526 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
227 Building Permits for Penfield, NY View All
- In 2014, the city of Penfield, NY issued 227 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 227 permits, 110 were issued for single family homes and 117 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Penfield, NY issued 113 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Penfield, NY
Fair Market Rents in Penfield, NY**Displaying data from NY 14526
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $680
- 1 Bedroom: $800
- 2 Bedrooms: $990
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,240
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,360
Environmental Hazards for Penfield, NY
30 Environmental Hazards for Penfield, NY
Weather statistics for Penfield, NY
Average Monthly Temperature for Penfield, NY
- January 26.02°
- February 27.35°
- March 36.98°
- April 48.43°
- May 59.3°
- June 67.39°
- July 71.97°
- August 69.98°
- September 62.78°
- October 51.78°
- November 41.05°
- December 30.68°
Demographics for 14526 view details
Median Household Income for 14526
Politics for Penfield, NY
Neighborhood Info for 14526
0 Hospitals found in 14526 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 14526 in our database.
0 Police Stations found in 14526 view all
- We're sorry! No police stations found for 14526 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 14526.