Tallapoosa County, AL Former Drug Labs Information and Locations
Tallapoosa County, AL Area Former Drug Labs Chart & Map
Since 2000, on average there has been less than 1 reported drug seizures in Tallapoosa County anually. Drug Labs are considered any place that is being used to develop and produce illegal drugs. Currently, in the year 2013, there has not been any reported seizures.
Most Recent Seizures Reported in AL
- 01/08/2019 - 135 County Road 3411, Haleyville, A...
- 07/02/2018 - 6947 Piney Woods Rd, Foley, AL
- 02/01/2017 - 166 Wilson Mann Rd, Owens Cross Roa...
- 02/01/2017 - 409 Walker St, Gurley, AL
- 09/25/2016 - 136 Hasting Dr, Huntsville, AL
- 07/12/2016 - 1335 Bird Spring Rd Sw, Hartselle, ...
- 05/09/2016 - 2453 Vaughn Bridge Rd, Hartselle, A...
- 03/29/2016 - 102 Maple Blvd, Gurley, AL
- 03/04/2016 - 528 Portercrest Rd, Graysville, AL
- 12/31/2015 - 1117 Pattillo St Sw, Hartselle, AL
Former Drug Lab City Links
Drug Lab Seizures Compare
|Year||Tallapoosa County, AL||Compare Area|
- Alexander City, AL Former Drug Labs
- Camp Hill, AL Former Drug Labs
- Dadeville, AL Former Drug Labs
- Daviston, AL Former Drug Labs
- Goldville, AL Former Drug Labs
- Hackneyville, AL Former Drug Labs
- Jacksons Gap, AL Former Drug Labs
- New Site, AL Former Drug Labs
- Our Town, AL Former Drug Labs
- Reeltown, AL Former Drug Labs