There are 3 public schools in 97221 with an average Homefacts rating of A+. there are 1 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 97221. Unemployment in 97221 is moderate. Median house prices in 97221 is $465,000 and the median home sales price is $511,000.
Schools in 97221 view all
3 Public Schools found in 97221 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
- Opal School Of The Portland Children's Museum (Grades KG-05)
- Hayhurst Elementary School (Grades KG-08)
- Bridlemile Elementary School (Grades KG-05)
0 Colleges & Universities found in 97221 view all colleges & universities
- We're sorry! No colleges & universities found for 97221 in our database.
Crime in 97221 view details
1 Registered Offender found in 97221 search the registered offender database
Charles P Rood
UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN, OR 97221LAST REGISTERED - NO LONGER VALID
Crime Index for in Portland, OR view report
No crime data available.
0 Former Drug Labs found in 97221 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 97221.
Real Estate for 97221 view all
Real Estate Overview for 97221
Average Listing Price$465,000 compared to July 2016
Median Sales Price$511,000 compared to July 2016
Median Home Value for 97221
Housing Inventory for 97221
36 Homes For Sale for 97221 View All
2 Foreclosures for 97221 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 97221
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 97221 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
We're sorry! No number of properties per bedroom found for 97221 in our database.
5,016 Building Permits for Portland, OR View All
- In 2014, the city of Portland, OR issued 5,016 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 5,016 permits, 792 were issued for single family homes and 4,224 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Portland, OR issued 3,755 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 3,755 permits, 763 were issued for single family homes and 2,992 were issued for multi-family homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Portland, OR
Fair Market Rents in Portland, OR**Displaying data from OR 97221
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $850
- 1 Bedroom: $940
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,110
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,620
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,960
Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
869 Environmental Hazards for Portland, OR
Weather statistics for Portland, OR
Average Monthly Temperature for Portland, OR
- January 39.86°
- February 43.5°
- March 46.47°
- April 50.98°
- May 57.74°
- June 62.8°
- July 69.55°
- August 69.52°
- September 65.3°
- October 54.67°
- November 46.73°
- December 39.76°
Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Probability of Natural Disasters for Portland, OR
Demographics for 97221 view details
Median Household Income for 97221
Politics for Portland, OR
Neighborhood Info for 97221
0 Hospitals found in 97221 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 97221 in our database.
0 Libraries found in 97221 view all
- We're sorry! No libraries found for 97221 in our database.
0 Police Stations found in 97221 view all
- We're sorry! No police stations found for 97221 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 97221.