There are 0 public schools in 35226 with an average Homefacts rating of A-. The total crime rate for Birmingham is very high, and there are 0 registered sex offenders residing in the zip code 35226. Unemployment in 35226 is very high. Median house prices in 35226 is $252,450 and the median home sales price is $224,300.
Schools in 35226 view all
0 Public Schools found in 35226 view public schools
- Top Rated Public School Rating
0 Colleges & Universities found in 35226 view all colleges & universities
- We're sorry! No colleges & universities found for 35226 in our database.
Crime in 35226 view details
0 Registered Offenders found in 35226 search the registered offender database
- Good news! No offenders found in 35226.
Crime Index for in Birmingham, AL view report
- Total Crime Index
- Violent Crime Index
- Property Crime Index
0 Former Drug Labs found in 35226 view all
- Good news! No Drug lab found in 35226.
Real Estate for 35226 view all
Real Estate Overview for 35226
Average Listing Price$252,450 compared to July 2016
Median Sales Price$224,300 compared to July 2016
Median Home Value for 35226
Housing Inventory for 35226
167 Homes For Sale for 35226 View All
20 Foreclosures for 35226 View All
median foreclosure priceNo Data
Foreclosure Status Distribution for 35226
We're sorry! No foreclosure status distribution found for 35226 in our database.
Number Of Properties Per Bedroom (Distressed)
1,005 Building Permits for Birmingham, AL View All
- In 2014, the city of Birmingham, AL issued 1,005 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 1,005 permits, 76 were issued for single family homes and 929 were issued for multi-family homes.
- In 2013, the city of Birmingham, AL issued 561 building permits. All permits issued were for Single Family Homes. Of those 561 permits, 80 were issued for single family homes and 481 were issued for multi-family homes.
All Housing Single Family Housing Multi-Family Housing
Building Permits By Year issued in Birmingham, AL
5 Rental Properties for 35226 View All
Fair Market Rents in Birmingham, AL**Displaying data from AL 35226
- Property Type Rent
- Studio: $870
- 1 Bedroom: $960
- 2 Bedrooms: $1,110
- 3 Bedrooms: $1,450
- 4 Bedrooms: $1,660
Environmental Hazards for Birmingham, AL
13 Environmental Hazards for Birmingham, AL
Weather statistics for Birmingham, AL
Average Monthly Temperature for Birmingham, AL
- January 44.23°
- February 47.07°
- March 56.2°
- April 64.38°
- May 71.73°
- June 80.21°
- July 81.58°
- August 80.84°
- September 75.18°
- October 63.17°
- November 53.63°
- December 44.68°
Natural Disasters for Birmingham, AL
Probability of Natural Disasters for Birmingham, AL
Demographics for 35226 view details
Median Household Income for 35226
Politics for Birmingham, AL
Neighborhood Info for 35226
0 Cemeteries found in 35226 view all
- We're sorry! No cemeteries found for 35226 in our database.
0 Hospitals found in 35226 view all
- We're sorry! No hospitals found for 35226 in our database.
0 Libraries found in 35226 view all
- We're sorry! No libraries found for 35226 in our database.
0 Police Stations found in 35226 view all
- We're sorry! No police stations found for 35226 in our database.
Thank you for visiting 35226.