Take-Offs and Landings
In 2011: 1,063,673
In 2010: 1,097,403
In 2009: 1,108,603
In 2008: 1,181,846
In 2007: 1,245,098
Percent Change from 2010 to 2011: -0.0307
Airport Status Information
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Adams Field Airport (LIT) Real-time Status|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WX / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, Boston, MA (BOS) is currently experiencing delays averaging 51 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Due to WX / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 18 minutes.
- Due to WX / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 30 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Traffic is experiencing gate hold and taxi delays lasting 15 minutes or less.|
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
Airport Ownership & Management
Owner / Manager
CITY OF LITTLE ROCK/RON MATHIEU
Name & Address
ARPT CMSN, NO 1 ARPT DRIVE
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202
Airport Inspection Details
Other Airport Details
Air Traffic Control Tower at Airport
Portland Cement Conc
Runway Surface Condition
Runway Edge Light Intensity
Top 100 Highest Traffic Airports in the United States 2010
Below is the list of the busiest ariports in the United States in 2010. Rankings are determined by the total number of enplanements throughout the year. The top five highest traffic airports in the US remain the same from 2009, each with over 25 million enplanements.
Select any airport below to fin...
read more »
Top 100 highest traffic airports in the United States for 2009
Homefacts has collected the top 100 airports in the United States that have had the most enmplanements in 2009.
Click on the links below for more information!
1. HARTSFIELD - JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Atlanta, GA - ATL
2. CHICAGO O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Chicago, IL - ORD
read more »